Personalised Cutouts 1 Person
£22.97 – £55.99
FREE UK shipping.
Made from heavy-duty corrugated cardboard
Attached stand on the back
High Quality Professional Print
*Please allow up to 48 hours for setup if you need your cutout in a hurry please contact us.
*Print previews are sent within 24 hours. This may delay your order as you will need to confirm if you are happy to proceed. ( you may also email your image before you order.)
*We do not issue refunds for poor quality images once printed and shipped. We will send you a warning before printing if we feel the image falls well below what we consider acceptable.
Personalised Cardboard Cutout.
Now you can be there even when you are not there!! With a Personalised Cardboard Cutout you can be on all the photos even if you could not actually attend yourself. Finally you can be Omnipresent!! Please note: Arms must be by the side of the cutout (not in the air). Your cutout will have two folds for transport.
A personalised cut-out or mask is the ultimate fun gift to give to an unsuspecting friend, family member or colleague. They
make a hilarious addition to any event or party. As well as providing a real talking point, our personalised cut-outs and masks make for great photo opportunities and are real icebreakers. Our cut-outs and masks are produced ‘life size’ and are digitally printed on demand.
Ever Had a friend drop out on a stag do but still want to have him be a part in all the shenanigans? Drag along a Personalised Cardboard Cutout of ‘Kevin’ and the opportunities for a memorable night and a good photo are endless. Cardboard Cutout ‘Kevin’ has zero inhibitions and won’t turn down anything thrown his way. Just be sure to invite actual Kevin out again in the future or else he might just find his cardboard clone has a better social life than he does. From Stag and Hen nights to weddings, birthdays and anniversaries. Cutouts bring a quirky edge to any event or occasion.
- The maximum width of our single personalised cutouts is 700mm.
- The maximum height of our life-sized cutouts is 6 foot 3 inches (1.9m)
- Both hands should be as close to the body as possible or at least down by the subject’s side.
- Please don’t submit images with arms outstretched or above the head.
- You don’t need a flashy expensive camera although those images are generally better quality.
- Most modern mobile phones have cameras with 10mp or more. These are fine for personalised cutouts if the lighting and positioning are good.
Taking the image
- When taking the image the head and feet should be in the viewable area.
- Photos of people from a distance don’t generally work as a cutout of any size due to the low image quality once zoomed in.
Images from facebook / social media
- It is always better for you to send us an original photo as ones taken from social media are often compressed and become fuzzy when scaled up.
- Compressed images from social media are not suitable for a life-sized standee, but a mini or mask may work due to the smaller scale as the image is stretched much less.
Information to know when uploading images without legs
We take this on a case by case basis. We may not be able to produce a standee without legs due to how it needs to fold down and the position of the rear strut. We have the capability (dependant on image file) to graft legs on using our design programs but this may incur additional charges.
Personalised Card Masks
Masks come with eye holes easy to pop out, are printed on 350g silk paper and come with a string attached to fit any size head.
If you are struggling for inspiration, here are just a few ideas:
- Stag Dos
- Hen Nights
- Divorce Parties
- Nights Out
Remove Your Celebrity Cardboard Cutout from its outer sleeve.
Make sure that you’ve cleared a space which is free of clutter and large enough for stress free construction!.
Remove the inner packaging. To avoid any marks or damage to your new cutout, make sure that the floor space is clean and free of debris.
Lay out your cardboard cutout on the floor, face down.
Unfold the top and bottom sections of the cutout so it becomes full length.
Unfold the vertical stand that runs along the middle of the cutout.
This allows the cutout to stand upright.
Secure the stand in place by slotting the semi circular disks into place along the spine of the cutout.
Voilà! Your Celebrity Cardboard cutout is ready for action!
Add to any party, wedding, night out, charity event or awards ceremony for an unforgettable night.