For the best results make sure your subject is looking face on to the camera and not obstructed by anything. Close ups work the best, along with good quality, well lit images. Try and avoid images taken from social media and instead use images taken by a camera or camera phone. We will contact you by email if there are any problems with your file.
Masks are ready to wear
• No assembly required – eye holes are pre-cut and elastic fixed
• Digitally printed & precision cut
• Made from FSC certified thick quality board
• Approx A4 size maximum
• High Quality Professional Print
*Please allow up to 48 hours for setup if you need your cutout in a hurry please contact us.
Had a friend drop out on a stag do but still want to have him be a part in all the shenanigans? Drag along a cutout of ‘Kevin’ and the opportunities for a memorable night and a good photo are endless. Cardboard Cutout ‘Kevin’ has zero inhibitions and won’t turn down anything thrown his way. Just be sure to invite actual Kevin out again in the future or else he might just find his cardboard clone has a better social life than he does. From Stag and Hen nights, to weddings, birthdays and anniversaries. Cutouts bring a quirky edge to any event or occasion.
- Celebrity cardboard cutouts add red-carpet glamour to weddings, parties, hen/stag nights, reunions and corporate events – or makes a fantastic gift for the special fan in your life.
- Scarily Lifelike – we focus on quality to make our cutouts scarily lifelike.
- Unique Design – Photo taken by a Top London Agency and adapted by our in-house designers. You won’t find this cutout anywhere else.
- Mounted on rigid Cardboard over 5mm thick – robust enough for multiple uses or to survive the wildest night out!
- Seamlessly folds for easy transportation, delivery and storage.
- Easy to assemble in under 2 minutes.
- Produced by UK company on our own premises – each cutout is made to order so will always be in stock.
- Dedicated UK Based Customer Service team – no outsourcing means we always keep you in the loop and offer telephone support.
- Personalised cutouts available on request.
Remove Your Celebrity Cardboard Cutout from its outer sleeve.
Make sure that you’ve cleared a space which is free of clutter and large enough for stress free construction!.
Remove the inner packaging. To avoid any marks or damage to your new cutout, make sure that the floor space is clean and free of debris.
Lay out your cardboard cutout on the floor, face down.
Unfold the top and bottom sections of the cutout so it becomes full length.
Unfold the vertical stand that runs along the middle of the cutout.
This allows the cutout to stand upright.
Secure the stand in place by slotting the semi circular disks into place along the spine of the cutout.
Voilà! Your Celebrity Cardboard cutout is ready for action!
Add to any party, wedding, night out, charity event or awards ceremony for an unforgettable night.