Double Personalised Cutouts
1920mm x 1200mm (Maxiumum height x width)
Made from heavy-duty corrugated cardboard
Attached stand on the back
High Quality Professional Print
*Please allow up to 48 hours for setup if you need your cutout in a hurry please contact us.
Double Personalised Cutouts
Had a friend drop out on a stag do but still want to have him be a part in all the shenanigans? Drag along a cutout of ‘Kevin’ and the opportunities for a memorable night and a good photo are endless. Cardboard Cutout ‘Kevin’ has zero inhibitions and won’t turn down anything thrown his way. Just be sure to invite actual Kevin out again in the future or else he might just find his cardboard clone has a better social life than he does. From Stag and Hen nights, to weddings, birthdays and anniversaries. Cutouts bring a quirky edge to any event or occasion.
If you are struggling for inspiration, here are just a few ideas:
- Stag Dos
- Hen Nights
- Divorce Parties
- Nights Out
- The maximum height of our life sized cutouts is 6 foot 3 inches (1.9m)
- Both hands should be as close to the body as possible or at least down by the subject’s side.
- Please don’t submit images with arms outstretched or above the head.
- You don’t need a flashy expensive camera although those images are generally better quality.
- Most modern mobile phones have cameras with 10mp or more. These are fine for personalised cutouts if the lighting and positioning are good.
Taking the image
- When taking the image the head and feet should be in the viewable area.
- Photos of people from a distance don’t generally work as a cutout of any size due to the low image quality once zoomed in.
Images from facebook / social media
- It is always better for you to send us an original photo as ones taken from social media are often compressed and become fuzzy when scaled up.
- Compressed images from social media are not suitable for a life sized standee, but a mini or mask may work due to the smaller scale as the image is stretched much less.
Information to know when uploading images without legs. We take this on a case by case basis. We may not be able to produce a standee without legs due to how it needs to fold down and the position of the rear strut. We have the capability (dependant on image file) to graft legs on using our design programs but this may incur additional charges.
Personalised Card Masks come with eye holes easy to pop out, are printed on 350g silk paper and come with a string attached to fit any size head
Remove Your Celebrity Cardboard Cutout from its outer sleeve.
Make sure that you’ve cleared a space which is free of clutter and large enough for stress free construction!.
Remove the inner packaging. To avoid any marks or damage to your new cutout, make sure that the floor space is clean and free of debris.
Lay out your cardboard cutout on the floor, face down.
Unfold the top and bottom sections of the cutout so it becomes full length.
Unfold the vertical stand that runs along the middle of the cutout.
This allows the cutout to stand upright.
Secure the stand in place by slotting the semi circular disks into place along the spine of the cutout.
Voilà! Your Celebrity Cardboard cutout is ready for action!
Add to any party, wedding, night out, charity event or awards ceremony for an unforgettable night.